Sunday, February 19, 2012

You choose your future

28-10-2009

Ever woke up and realized that your nightmare is your reality and your dream was where you’d like to be? That’s a common daily issue for a lot of people. Me among them I suppose, just not all that dramatic. Not that I remember my dreams anyway. :P
What I really mean to say is that being somewhere while you’re longing for being somewhere else is truly discouraging. Few things drain your life energy like that.
Personally I think, as I do of most things, that a large responsibility to do something about it is ours. In my case it’s just a matter of time. It’s not like I can just step out of the routine without knowing where to head from there since every act has consequences and in our society economy has a large role in our lives, sorry to say. When the time is right, I will know. :)
I always pictured my life as some sort of puzzle. The pieces just arrive with no prior notice and always fit perfectly. That doesn’t mean I’m not responsible for moving forward to a greater tomorrow, but patience is required too. One step at the time. Being positive is a huge part of this. It’s very easy to feel sorry for yourself when things don’t seem to work out, but there’s always a brighter point of view if you’re willing to look for it.
Try to look for the opportunities in your every day. Heading towards a different future might mean you’ll have to risk a bit, that it won’t always be easy… but just the journey towards it is an experience that will remind you you’re alive. Just by that it’s worth it.
And by all means, don’t pay the problems you don’t have yet any mind. Enjoy your present because when you look back you’ll regret every day you’ve wasted on unnecessary worrying. ;)

Valhadria.

No comments:

Post a Comment