Sunday, February 19, 2012

"My Limit Is Me"

03-08-2009

Knowing how much I like to write, I guess that not starting a spot like this before is a bit strange. Honestly I think it never crossed my mind. Lately I’ve been wanting to write about stuff that only classifies as suitable for a personal notebooks or similar so I thought it might not be a bad idea.
The sites name was a bit of an improvisation, but it does have its meaning. While thinking (it is told to be quite a healthy habit every once in a while) about how to call it I couldn’t make up my mind. Actually… I had no idea. Pretty normal in me though… I usually get stuck when it comes to names, until the perfect one strikes me.
Considering present as a picture where friends (I grant myself the exclusive right to point out a few exceptions) are mostly passing by, where getting up in the morning isn’t always too tempting and the future is hard to imagine… the thought of knowing I can’t choose what surrounds me, but I do have a saying in what I do with it, came to me. My only limit is me, so I figured it might be a good idea to remind myself of that as often as possible. And it might also be a nice reminder for those who are so kind to pay me a visit here.

Valhadria.

No comments:

Post a Comment